When a Traditional HO-3 Isn't an Option...
We recognize that not all property owners have the same needs. We also recognize that there are many different situations can make finding a standard Homeowners policy challenging. Concorde partner American Modern has created a new Homeowners FLEX product to help fill this gap! Questions? Reach out to our Personal Lines Team.
Homeowner FLEX Program Availability within Concorde's Territory:
Arizona, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, Wisconsin, Wyoming
**HO-10 Product Available in Other States - Click Here For Details**
Homeowners FLEX lets you protect more customers in more ways
The Homeowners FLEX product lets you customize coverage for more customers, even those whose homes have age, claims, and location concerns. This program offers the same open peril protection (aka all risk) and replacement cost settlement that’s at the core of a typical HO-3 policy.*
- Write owner-occupied, seasonal, and vacation homes.
- Cover homes that do not have a place in the standard HO-3 market due to claims, age, size, or value concerns.
- Dial up or down the coverages for water damage, liability, named peril personal property, loss of use,
- Add options such as occasional rental, earthquake, service line failure, or ID recovery.
- Seasonal homes are accepted and coverage remains unmodified during the off-season vacancy.
You’ll be comfortable writing this new product because the coverage is based on the ISO HO-3 form you already know
well, and with a company that is rated A+ (Superior) by A. M. Best Company.
*Please refer to the applicable Homeowners FLEX Program Manual for complete details. Different sub-limits may apply that vary from a standard HO-3 policy. All risk pertains specifically to dwellings and structures. Roof cosmetic damage exclusion and swimming pool slide and diving board liability exclusion apply.
Select your Risk State to filter available programs.